If I ever had, or made, the time to blog I would go into greater detail about these things ...
- it's so friggin' cold here. I cannot take it anymore. I'm bored with my winter clothes and I cannot stand to look at my N*rthface coat. I swore last year that I would NOT be wearing it again this year but alas here I am spending another winter with my brown friend. Blah.
- the move from flat to house has been AWESOME! We are loving the space. Will post pics as soon as it is a little more tidy.
- WE are currently addicted to the Bridget Jones movies. We cannot watch them enough. They are hilarious. We are also addicted to the Hang*ver. So friggin' funny!!
- Brian took me to see this musical. One word - FANTASTIC!
- Kaneu is now taking the bus to school. I miss our morning and afternoon walks and talks BUT I'm not gonna lie - I am LOVING the extra 1.5 hrs that I have in my day. And the best part is that the little school but (with all of 8 kids on it) picks him up and drops him off at our house. It's so great!!
- Kaneu is a full-fledged reader. I still haven't done a proper school update on him but he is doing so great - oh, and he is Mr Social!! Last week he had 3 playdates, this week he has 2. The boy LOVES his friends at school and apparently they love him too. He is also counting in two's and five's. I love seeing him learn and I adore how proud of himself he is.
- I have been insanely busy with what we are referring to around here as "project february". I'll be able to spill the beans soon but for now just know that a certain somebody is about to turn the big FOUR-O and there are many surprises awaiting him.
- Ruby ... is such a handful and I just can't even stand how stinkin' cute she is. She gets away with WAY too much.
- After four years I'm ready to start driving in London. Now, we just need to get a new car ... and a small one at that!
- Foot is all healed!!! And I am going to try to get into heals soon because ................. we are going to the Brits. To say that I am excited is an understatement. I seriously cannot wait. My metallic black dress, which I thought was oh-so-fabulous now seems blah. I was actually going to try to wear it with flats (gasp!!). Brian said these words to me "if you don't wear heels don't wear that dress". Ouch. And so the shoe search begins. Wish me luck.
I have been trying to keep up with what's going with my blogging buddies. I haven't been the best about making comments but I promise I am reading or at least skimming. Also have not been great at taking pics lately. And I still want to post about our ski trip to France and need to upload those photos. I need the photo-upload fairy to pay me a visit. Soon. For now, I need to go get into bed and watch some funny tv, or perhaps BJ again?