Thursday, 16 June 2011

roma!

While the moms were visiting we took a little hop-skip-and-jump over to Rome. The weather was insanely beautiful, sunny and warm. It was exactly as it should be in late May, rather than the mid-50s rubbish that was London. We saw most of the sights and got our fill of delicious Italian food and wine. Oh, how I love Italy!!










Vatican, Rome



St Peter's Square, Rome
St Peters Square, Rome
Piazza Navona, Rome







warning: do not go to the spanish*steps the morning of a football match

getting ready for bed

9 comments:

susan said...

Such fun—and I love your cat eye sunglasses!

Mary Kim said...

Looks like you had a awesome time with great weather!! And where did you stay? What a cool bed setup for the kids!

Dina said...

The shot of Ruby waving outside the cafe door is precious!

Krista said...

Seriously! You have all the fun!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Sigh... Rome... I *always* want to go back, but now you've made me starving for it!!!
I absolutely adore Ruby's little romper/dress in the photo with her putting her hand in the fountain! And the one of her in the arms of some Italian dude. Adorable!

Christine said...

OK - I'm green with envy. I love Rome, and now I really want to be there. Like, right now.

carolyn said...

So glad you had such a good time- you deserved some fun & relaxation after the 28 days of visitors!!

Hugs-
Carolyn

The Browns said...

Omigos Dane, these pics are gorgeous (as always) and those precious godbabies are more gorgeous than ever. Can't wait to see them -and you!

hapi said...

Hi dana, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!